Carolyn 'Carly' Elizabeth Davis is the biological daughter of Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra, and adoptive daughter of Brandon and Teresa Davis. She was born on May 18, 2009 in Port Huron, MI. She has an adopted brother, Graham Davis. In addition to her adopted brother Graham, she has a biological sister, Novalee Baltierra . Sources confirmed the two biological children of Catelynn and Tyler immediately bonded and had a special sisterly connection. Carly kept saying "This is my sister. She's so cute." She currently lives in Charlotte, NC with her [adoptive] parents and [adoptive] younger brother.
Facts About Carly
- Both her birth parents and adoptive parents agreed on her first name, Carolyn.
- She is a very interactive child.
- By the time she was 2, she could count from 1 to 10.
- She was 3 years old when her [adoptive] brother Graham joined the family.
- According to her mom, Teresa, she is very opinionated.
- She likes playing the piano, and at some point her parents believed she'd be very talented at it when she grew older.
- She loves books, one of her favorites being a gift from her birth parents, titled 'Bright and Beautiful' which they recorded themselves reading for her.
- Carly did dance and gymnastics, though it is unknown if she continues to persue these activities.
- According to Catelynn and Tyler, she's very smart and sweet.
- She's obsessed with her little sister, Novalee, and loves her very much.
- She doesn't address Nova as her 'birth sister,' but simply as her sister.
- Her birth family gets to see her once a year, typically in the summertime so they have time to do fun things together.