Jenelle Evans is an incoming high school senior who lives in Oak Island, North Carolina. The father of Jenelle's child is her boyfriend, Andrew Lewis, who she later ends the relationship with because he got arrested.In August 2009, Evans gives birth to Jace Vahn Evans. Even after giving birth, Evans continues to slip back into her partying ways, leaving her mom to take care of Jace. At the end of the episode, Evans finally agrees to spend more time with her son, but asks for her mother's continued help as she does not feel she is capable of caring for him on her own. Jenelle got married to Courtland Rogers in December 4, 2012. She announced she's pregnant, but had a miscarriage on January 25, 2013. After eight weeks of marriage Jenelle and Courtland since split up and filing for a divorce. Now she is dating Nathan Griffith and his 2 months pregnant with their baby boy.
Teen Mom 2
For beach bunny Jenelle, life isn't as carefree as it used to be. Since giving birth to her son Jace, Jenelle has found it tough to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood with her love of partying. Because Jace's father is completely out of the picture, Jenelle relies heavily on her own mother, Barbara, for help raising Jace, a dependency that aggravates their already rocky relationship. Jenelle struggles to prove herself as a mom while trying to establish her independence and maintain her teenage life, which means lots of time out with her friends. Barbara thinks Jenelle is doing everything wrong, and that the baby needs a responsible mother, so she sues Jenelle for custody. Upon realizing she can't afford to fight her mother in a courtroom, Jenelle agrees to sign over custody of Jace temporarily. Trying to get her life on track, she enrolls in college classes, tries to support herself financially, and finds a new romance with Keiffer. However the path to success isn't as easy as she anticipates, and she finds herself battling Barbara to be allowed to spend time with her son and desperate to keep a roof over her head. As she vacillates between her dual roles as mom and teenager, she must decide if she's willing to sacrifice her youth and freedom for the sake of her son. She and Kieffer got arrested. She bailed him out, without her mother's knowledge, and her mother kicked her out of her house. They had gone through alot of drama, and off/on fights, but later they broke up. And Jenelle spend short time in rehab and she was forced to do probation. She had been getting along better in her mom. She fails a drug test, later gets arrested, but got bailed out by her friend. She met Josh, who she started dating, but broke up after a few fights. She moved in with her friend Hannah. But forced her to move out as her boyfriend was seen with her ex Kieffer, whom she cannot see while he's arrested.
Season four trailer showed us that there is gonna be some more drama between her and her mom. We are going to see Gary Head for first time. And we are gonna see Kieffer who's out of jail.
Season 1 Edit
- Ep 1 'Nothing Stays The Same' -- Party girl, Jenelle, stays out all hours of the night; forcing her mother, Barbara to serve her papers to take custody of her baby boy, Jace.
- Ep 2 'So Much to Lose' -- Jenelle convinces Barbara to let her come home as she misses Jace.
- Ep 3 'Change of Heart' -- Jenelle has a change of heart and signs the custody papers to her mom.
- Ep 4 'Moving In, Moving On' -- Jenelle meets a new guy and stays out all night with him.
- Ep 5 'Too Much, Too Fast' -- Jenelle tries to figure out how to pay her school bills and ends up breaking Barbara's rules again.
- Ep 6 'Taking Sides' -- Barbara helps Jenelle get financial aid and invites her to attend Jace's first birthday.
- Ep 7 'Switching Gears' -- Jenelle and her boyfriend, Kieffer outstay their welcome at a friend's house and have to find somewhere else to live. Jenelle also starts college.
- Ep 8 'Pushing the Limit' -- Jenelle and Kieffer are forced to ask Barbara to move in with her.
- Ep 9 'Slippery Slope' -- Jenelle and Kieffer hatch a plan to run away to New Jersey.
- Ep 10 'Two Steps Forward' -- Barbara discovers her credit cards are missing as Kieffer and Jenelle enjoy themselves in New Jersey.
- Ep 11 'One Step Back' -- Jenelle has to face the music about stealing her mother's credit cards.
- Ep 12 'Judgement Day' -- Jenelle is arrested for breaking and entering and she realises that Kieffer is a bad influence.
- Ep 13 'Reunion' -- The girls look back on their year and the season.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
Season 4 Edit
- Ep 1 'Under Pressure' -- Jenelle and her boyfriend, Gary come together to spend time with Jace.
- Ep 2 'Love Hurts' -- Jenelle discovers that Gary slept with her best friend.
- Ep 3 'The Future is Now' -- Jenelle's probation finally ends.
- Ep 4 'Faded Love' -- Jenelle ends up getting together with her ex, Keiffer.
- Ep 5 'So Hard to Say Goodbye' -- Jenelle and Keiffer go back to their hard partying ways.
- Ep 6 'Fall to Pieces' -- Jenelle tries to stay responsible after Keiffer proves to be a bad influence.
- Ep 7 'Don't Be Cruel' -- Jenelle and Keiffer end up in jail after a violent argument gets them both arrested.
- Ep 9 'Sweet Dreams' -- Jenelle goes to court.
- Ep 10 'For Love and Money' -- Jenelle, Barbara and Keiffer come together to celebrate Jace's 3rd birthday.
- Ep 11 'Hard Knocks' -- Jenelle's small chance of gaining custody of Jace are shown.
- Ep 12 'The End of the Road' -- Barbara tried to get Jenelle committed for using drugs.
Season 5 Edit
- Ep 1 'Revelations' -- Jenelle has an abortion.
- Ep 2 'Love Will Never Do Without You' -- Jenelle finds a new love interest.
- Ep 3 'Keep Your Head Up' -- Jenelle and boyfriend, Nathan move in together.
- Ep 4 'Working Overtime' -- Jenelle and Nathan move in together.
- Ep 5 'You Got Me' -- Jenelle and Nathan discuss having a child together.
- Ep 6 'False Positives' -- Jenelle thinks she may be pregnant.
- Ep 7 'These Are The Days' -- Jenelle recieves word from her lawyer that a plea bargain may save her from jail.
- Ep 8 'Breakdown' -- Jenelle is faced with surprise surgery.
- Ep 9 'Miss You Much' -- Jenelle continues to argue with Barbara after she had an argument with Nathan.
- Ep 10 'We Belong Together' -- Jenelle accepts the plea bargain.
- Ep 11 'Out of the Blue' -- Jenelle and Nathan go for a check-up on their baby.
- Ep 12 'What You See is Not What You Get' -- Jenelle goes to a doctor to discuss her pregnancy.
- Ep 13 'That's The Way Love Goes' -- Jenelle and Nathan's relationship continues to have problems.
- Ep 14 'Keep It Together' -- Jenelle and Nathan find out the gender of their child.
- Ep 15 'When Everything Seems Wrong' -- Jenelle is worried about her future as Nathan must give himself up to go to jail.
Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Kieffer Delp, were arrested on October 15, 2010 for breaking and entering and drug possession. According to police report officers found them in a vacant property in their hometown of Oak Island. She plead guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and a monthly drug and alcohol test. Prosecutors dropped the drug-possession and breaking-and-entering charges, and on May 6 dropped the paraphernalia charge after Evans had completed 24 hours of community service. She bailed her boyfriend Kieffer out of jail.
Evans was arrested again on March 28, 2011 for assault after a video surfaced of her in an altercation with another teen named Brittany Truett. She was booked into Brunswick County Detention Center in North Carolina and released on bond. In May 2011, Evans checked herself into a rehab center in Malibu, California. She was again arrested on August 8, 2011, for violation of her parole. According to her lawyer, Evans had a meeting with her parole officer and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
Evans was arrested for a fourth time on January 10, 2012 for allegedly making harassing phone calls and communicating threats to former roommate, Hannah Inman. She was released after posting $1,000 bail. Evans would be taken back into police custody six days later on January 16, 2012 for violating a domestic violence protection order. She was due back in court on March 23, 2012. On April 24, 2012, all of her charges were finally dropped.