Leah Dawn Calvert (née Messer; previously Simms) is a country girl and former cheerleader from a small town called Elkview, West Virginia. She had only been dating Corey for a few months when she found out she was expecting his twins. At six months pregnant, Leah went into early labor, which was calmed with medication; however, it meant that she had to be on strict bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy. Two months later on December 16, 2009 Leah gives birth to her twins Aliannah and Aleeah. After the twins' birth, things become strained between her and Corey. Leah sacrificed everything in her senior year in order to graduate, take care of twins and try to make things work with her and Corey. They’ve weathered many ups and downs as a couple, from trust issues to doctor visits for understanding daughter Ali’s slow development. Eventually, Leah and Corey break up because she does not know what she wants ; but soon after they get back together and Just before the twins’ first birthday, Leah and Corey got married, not long after the honeymoon their marriage became strained and the pair ended their marriage. In August 2011 Leah started dating Jeremy and became engaged over the Christmas Holidays. They announced that she was pregnant but sadly suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage in January 2012. On April 4, 2012 the pair got married and in the Autumn they announced they were expecting a baby girl Leah gave birth to daughter Adalynn Faith on February 4, 2013, five weeks earlier than expected.
Teen Mom 2 Edit
Season 1 Edit
- Ep 1 'Nothing Stays The Same' -- Leah tries to win back Corey, the father of her twin baby girls.
- Ep 2 'So Much to Lose' -- Leah breaks down when a doctor reveals something is wrong with one of her twins. She turns to Corey for comfort.
- Ep 3 'Change of Heart' -- Leah and Corey get back together.
- Ep 4 'Moving In, Moving On' -- Leah and Corey move in together.
- Ep 5 'Too Much Too Fast' -- Things get tough for Corey and Leah when Leah's left at home to look after the girls alone.
- Ep 6 'Taking Sides' -- Things improve between Leah and Corey as their romance hots up.
- Ep 7 'Switching Gears' -- Corey surprises Leah with a marriage proposal. Leah finds out that her daughter, Ali's developmental problems may originate in her brain.
- Ep 8 'Pushing the Limit' -- Leah and Corey put their wedding plans on hold so they can take Ali for an MRI.
- Ep 9 'Slippery Slope' -- Leah and Corey continue wedding planning and receive good news about Ali's health.
- Ep 10 'Two Steps Forward' -- Leah and Corey's relationship begins to turn sour when Leah has second thoughts about their wedding.
- Ep 11 'One Step Back' -- Leah and Corey get closer again when they're told Ali needs to visit a doctor days before their wedding.
- Ep 12 'Judgement Day' -- Leah and Corey tie the knot.
- Ep 13 'Reunion' -- The teen moms look back at their year with Dr. Drew.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
Season 4 Edit
- Ep 1 'Under Pressure' -- Leah continues to rethink her feelings about Corey.
- Ep 2 'Love Hurts' -- Leah tells Corey about her feelings towards him.
- Ep 3 'The Future is Now' -- Leah can't pick between Corey and Jeremy.
- Ep 4 'Faded Love' -- Jeremy and Corey have a discussion regarding Jeremy's intentions towards Leah.
- Ep 5 'So Hard to Say Goodbye' -- Leah chooses who she truly wants to be with.
- Ep 6 'Fall to Pieces' -- Leah begins planning her upcoming wedding.
- Ep 7 'For Better or For Worse' -- Leah and Jeremy get married.
- Ep 8 'Don't Be Cruel' -- Leah and Jeremy start their new life by purchasing a home.
- Ep 9 'Sweet Dreams' -- Leah tries to contact her biological father.
- Ep 11 'Hard Knocks' -- Leah takes Ali to a doctor's appointment.
- Ep 12 'The End of the Road' -- Leah's daughter, Ali, endures medical tests.
Season 5 Edit
- Ep 1 'Revelations' -- Leah finds it difficult to cope with Ali's latest diagnosis.
- Ep 2 'Love Will Never Do Without You' -- Leah takes a break and goes on vacation.
- Ep 3 'Keep Your Head Up' -- Leah learns that Ali will need a wheelchair.
- Ep 7 'These Are The Days' -- Leah, Jeremy and Corey discuss how Ali will handle school.
- Ep 10 'We Belong Together' -- Leah is furious when Jeremy rejects a local job offer.
- Ep 11 'Out of the Blue' -- Leah has a hard time when Jeremy is away whilst Ali receives her new wheelchair.
- Ep 12 'What You See is Not What You Get' -- Leah and Jeremy take time to focus on themselves.
- Ep 13 'That's The Way Love Goes' -- Leah learns what causes Ali's illness.
- Ep 14 'Keep It Together' -- Leah and Jeremy are surprised when Ali voices her opinions about her muscular dystrophy.
- Ep 15 'When Everything Seems Wrong' -- Leah has a hard time trying to work while being a mother.